Doc came to evaluate me in Agriscience today. I had the students go pH, potassium, nitrogen and phosphate tests on soil they brought from home. I was really glad it worked out that we would be doing that activity during his visit. He ended up typing a letter for Mac and never even came in the lab, but he was close enough that he could listen. He didn't even write anything, he said it was great. Lucky me! I was just a little concerned with the student's behavior, and even though I did have a few problems, Doc either didn't notice or thought I handled them well.
On my break, I went to WalMart to get some things I needed for state. I also got some lunch. I've been eating too well while I'm at Beech, but I won't complain.
Now I'm waiting for Cayce to finish her speech for today, and listening to Pandora. The girls here use it all the time to listen to music and I LOVE IT. It makes it really easy for me to find music similar to the music I know I already like using this awesome "music genome project". So yesterday, wanting to hear Stoney LaRue and similar things, I made a station for it. Then I decided to look up Stoney's tour dates even though he just came through town and I didn't go and wished I had. Lucky enough for me, he's coming back to the Exit/In the night of banquet. If we hadn't moved the time up, I wouldn't have been able to go. Life is awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment