Thursday was a very easy day. The basketball team was competing in the state championship, so not only was attendance never taken in any class, but most of the students were gone by 3rd. I basically finished up my article for the Portland Leader that day then got to go home early!
On Friday, Mom and Bridget surprised me during 2nd block by coming by the greenhouse. They were doing 4-H clubs next door at Beech Elementary and had a large break. They wanted to take me to lunch, but I had an hour before I would be able to leave so I originally told them I couldn't. Mr. Mac told me I could go if I wanted to though, so we got to eat at the Cracker Barrel! After school, I stayed for a few hours to help the girls on the Ag Comm team with their poster.
Afterwards, I went to eat with Bridget for dinner, (yes, two meals with Bridge in one day, yay!) and then went to Hot Topic at midnight to get TWILIGHT! We watched it when we got home, and then I watched it again last night. It's been a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment