Monday was a good day. In first block I made progress in AgScience, we discussed soil horizons and textures, two very important concepts. I feel like they're smart enough to already understand and I doubt that will be something we have to review for very long.
In second block the greenhouse students reviewed an online test until they made a 100. I just basically had to make sure they attempted it enough times and see their 100.
For the rest of the day I helped Cayce with Extempt. We talked a lot about different topics, and I tried to tell her just to consider her topic the "problem" of each judge, and while she's speaking she's trying to fix that problem. She said that was a different way of looking at it, so maybe it will help her. I can't wait to see her compete, I know she'll make it on stage!
I went to Murfreesboro after school for the Ag Council meeting. We got a lot done and it didn't last long at all. I love being productive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment