What a busy week! Every day, except for Monday, I've stayed until about 7:30 or 8 to work with the Parli Pro, Marketing and Comm teams. I've really enjoyed seeing their progress. I know the Parli Pro team can make it on stage, and if they keep it together and stay focused, they could win state. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
As for the Comm girls, I'm very impressed. I know that no freshmen would have their act together like that from my high school. Mac told them the theory behind his hope that they win 2nd - of course he wants them to do their best, but not winning state would mean they can continue to do the competition until they're seasoned and hopefully win nationals by the time they graduate. As hard as that is to swallow, especially for them, I understand. I love competitions, but is National's is the goal, having a team not win for a few years might be what it takes.
The Marketing girls can win. They've gotten 2nd and 3rd for the past two years, and they're graduating this year. They're experienced, they can do it, should be great1
Cayce has made some awesome progress on Extempt. She has the knowledge and talent, she just needed some refinement on her delivery. I bet she'll be on stage, too, and I'm excited to see that.
Basically I'm excited about everything coming up because I love STATE CONVENTION!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment