So .... today I realized I had taught a unit on plant parts and taxonomy and hadn't discussed photosynthesis.
We were reviewing with an online test and one of my students got to a question (on the test made by Mac, which is why I wouldn't have noticed) that illustrated the formula for photosynthesis. She turns to me and says, "I have no idea what this is." I felt horrible! Mac looks at me and says, "Surely you've discussed photosynthesis in this unit." So I had a tiny melt down. I went to the book, thinking all of the activities we had done by the guidelines of the text hadn't highlighted photosynthesis. I finally found that in the unit we were going over, the formula was mentioned in a inlaid picture when discussing the functions of leaves. I flipped to the next chapter - which was all about photosynthesis. I showed it to Mac just to let him know I'm not totally out of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment