Thursday, April 16, 2009

Student Teaching - Day 42 and 43

On Wednesday when I returned, I worked more with the freshman on Opening and Closing. It's fun to see those who pick it up right away and understand its meaning, and those still a little lost. In 4th block, my mom came to buy plants from the Greenhouse!

Today is Mac's birthday! I took a grade in first block for the delivery of O&C, but I plan to let them raise their grade tomorrow if they've memorized anymore of the ceremonies. I also get to take home the chicken in the animal lab today!

Recently I've been working on retyping and updating the MTSU Ag Ed Handbook - it still has language from when females weren't allowed into ag classes! I, of course, could not let this stand. After I'm done, I hope future MTSU Ag Ed student teachers have a current resource to utilize during their student teaching semester.

Other hurdles before graduation: my Pre and Post test paper, my Praxis, and finishing my own notebook after I complete its revision.

Oh, and getting a job!

No comments: