After a week of Spring Break, we came back to class on the 13th. It was hard to get motivated after a week and 2 days off, especially with all the crazy and fun things I did while we were out.
Priority this week is the upcoming Greenhouse sale. I also began working with the Agsci class, having them go over Opening and Closing so they can present it on Friday. Afterwards, I came home and worked on my graduation announcements.
On Tuesday, instead of going to school, I attended Ag Day on the Hill with Dr. Gill, Amanda, Brett, and Dr. Ricketts. I saw SO MANY of my extended "agriculture family" - aside from my MTSU counterparts, I saw many FFA, Farm Bureau and even 4-H friends. It was a great day that made me even more proud of be a future agriculture teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment