Thursday, April 16, 2009

Student Teaching - Day 40

On the Thursday after convention, we didn't do much considering we were very tired and worn-out from convention. In the afternoon, we worked on a display that the students would be taking to the student organization fair the next day at the middle school. It was fun to see what they picked as the important pictures for their display. I think it turned out well and I was glad that it required a lot less work than we had been putting forth for convention during the previous week. I was so tired!

I didn't go to Beech that Friday because the FFA New Horizon's magazine came to MTSU campus to conduct a photo shoot with the Ag Ed student teachers. I acted as a model - first and last time ever, I'm sure! The issue comes out in August, so I hope I have students by then who I can show the article to.

No comments: