Saturday, February 14, 2009

Student Teaching - Day 19

Friday was a fast, easy day.

Doc came by to see me, but didn't really stay to see me teach. He was on his way to see his son's new baby, so he just stopped by to see if I had any questions or anything. He also told me about a supposed job opening in Montgomery County, but I think someone who thought it was an open job just forwarded a job description instead of an actual open job. Oh well!

I was upset with 2nd block - only a fraction of the class had their projects done. I gave them a week and a day to do these projects, and even though I know they got in trouble and had to do bookwork, it was evident that only some of them took it seriously. I gave the students who did have it extra credit. :)

In 4th block, since it was so nice out, we played outside games! I love love love that class, and it's fun to goof around with them. Like last time, the shop class beside us joined in!

No class on Monday, so I plan to spend that day working on reworking my lesson plan schedule for the rest of this placement, because it seems that everything has gotten so backwards. Not only that, now that I don't have Discussion Meet to study, I can start teaching Floriculture!

No comments: