Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Night Owl

Mom and I went shopping at The Paper Mill on the Lebanon square, and I bought my first Vera Bradley piece! I never thought I'd get into Vera Bradley, mostly because of the price. But once I saw the new "Night Owl" pattern, I couldn't stop myself. I justify it by thinking of the many trips I do take, and how I truly do need new, long- lasting, adult luggage. One of the pieces I wanted most, and was somehow one of the least expensive, was the laptop bag. Now my new laptop has a home! On the drive home, I just sat it in my lap and was content. Totally lame, but I don't care!

After I checked out, I spotted something else and walked over to it, then came back to the counter and saw Mom had bought the Zip ID Case for me! So now I have two pieces, both of which were high on my Wishlist for the website, and I got to move them to the "My Collections" part of the site.

Photobucket

This morning I checked the Capture Music City website and saw that of the 5 most popular pictures from the entire contest yesterday, I had three of them! Many of my friends and family have voted, but I have also made friends with other people who frequent the site, and they seem to also like what I have. I'm reluctant to upload too many, because I don't want low quality or repetition, but I decided to upload one more that I took of bright orange life jackets at 4-H camp into the Sports and Recreation category. We'll see! I'm just having fun voting and talking to people. I still have two weeks left in my break, I hope to get some more done!

No comments: