Monday, August 4, 2008

Capture Music City contest

I mentioned that I have entered a photo contest for an art book that The Tennessean will put out in October called "Capture Music City". I started uploaded pictures on Friday, and now, on Monday, I have all but 1 of my pictures in the Top 5 of their respective categories! I cannot believe it!

To illustrate the chapters as of now, they show the top 5 photos in the category when you click on the chapter. Additionally, on the main page where each chapter only has one picture, they rotate the top 5 pictures to be that picture. Anyway! The point is, all but one of my 7 pictures is in the top - out of about 20,000 pictures!!

Here are screenshots of what I'm talking about. In case I don't get any pictures in the book, I want to remember that I did well for a few days! (My pictures are outlined in red).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also just checked the "Daily Top Photos" section for the 5 photos that got the most votes yesterday, and two of mine are in that as well! Needless to say, I'm excited today.

In a few hours, I'm meeting Ashley at Opry Mills and we're going to see The Mummy. I'd say we're also shopping but I need to conserve!

No comments: