This week I am back in Murfreesboro to work a lot of check-ins and check-outs. Today, though, I have the day off. Yesterday I went shopping and found the perfect pair of brown shoes in my size on sale for only 5 dollars. Ashley and I are going shopping later so I can find a pair of khakis. I am spoiled when it comes to dress clothes - I have been an SO for a while now, and yet I'm still stuck in the black skirt phase. Always being in official dress meant never buying khakis!
I got my bridesmaids dress this past Saturday. I also finished the Wedding Notebook I made for Amanda before I left on Sunday. I really hope it helps her.
I have been making a big effort to be better with my money and time. If this summer has taught me anything, it's even more independence and self-reliance. Although this next week is a little different, I have generally managed my money better since May and I don't feel so juvenile when it comes to my budget. I mention it because it seems always on my mind now that I am so aware of having to balance what I need with just what I want.
I'm very excited to go to YF&R this weekend! I enjoy getting older in the industry and listening to Tennessee agriculturalists.
Less than a month until I am done with this job - and 288 days until I graduate!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment